Register for: Property Management Jeopardy
Twelve Acres Banquet House
445 Douglas Avenue
Smithfield, RI 02917
Are you looking for a fun and entertaining way to learn or brush-up on your landlord-tenant law? Have you always dreamed of meeting Alex Trebeck? Do you find yourself answering questions in the form of a question? If so, this class is for you!
Come join us as we cover some challenging issues in property management in a fun and informative way!
If you enjoyed Boot camp for Property Managers this Session is for you!
Attorney Jeff Turk will be your host for Property Management Jeopardy!
Topics will include:
- Security Deposits, Last Month’s Rent and Fees
- Sex, Drugs, Guns and other threatening behaviors
- Air BnB and other forms of illegal subletting
- Marijuana and other smoking issues
- Violence Against Women’s Act (VAWA)
- Fair Housing and Reasonable Accommodations
- Lease Violations and Evictions
- The Death of a Tenant and other issues of abandonment
- Evictions 101
- How to win your case in Court every time
- Double Property Management Jeopardy and the Audio Daily Double!!!
Whether you are a seasoned professional manager or a new manager looking to learn, this is the course for you! Who knows, there may even be some fun parting gifts for the winners!
Registration begins at 8:15 am
Seminar will begin at 9:00 am
1/2 day seminar tuition:
CPM® – $50
CPM Candidate – $55
ARM®, AMO® Associate member – $55
Guest/ Non-Member – $60
Registration Closes on June 5, 2017
Registration and payment are required prior to event
Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa
625 North Road (Route 117)
Groton Connecticut 06340
SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Includes all Sessions and Trade Show, Breakfast & Lunch, Networking Event
Includes Morning Sessions and Trade Show, Breakfast & Lunch
Maintenance Staff $55
Hotel is booked.
Click here for: Full Agenda
LIHTC Seminar presented by Rhode Island Housing at the
Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
1850 Post Rd
Warwick, RI 02886
Registration is limited and will close when the limit is reached or on Friday, September 29.
Registration and payment are required prior to the seminar.
Certificates of completion will be provided at the end of the seminar.